Sunday 8 January 2012

Monday, January 9th

A couple of things I wanted to remember to mention....
First of all both kids were absolute TROOPERS during all of our traveling.  They kept up with us so well and were intersted in all of the places we were going and what we were doing next.  They were such great little travelers and made the trip quite enjoyable, especially to see the new and different things through their eyes. 

We are getting ready to go downstairs to meet our relocation consultant, after we finished a nice breakfast in our room, compliments of room service.  Bryan thought I should definitely note this on the blog!  I was just saying to Bryan that I could get used to ordering room service, having someone cook our breakfast and come leave it on our dining room table. Then all we do is enjoy eating it and put the dishes outside the door. That is a true treat in all of this!  As well as the daily maid service.....I will enjoy it while I can, b/c this will all come to an end when we move into our rental home and I am the maid and the cook, and many other hats I'll be wearing!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment